These links are too good to lose. Many people that I know will fit into at least one of these categories. I might actually fit into several.
From the Savvy Psychologist:
From Sometimes I Just Want to Be Alone:
- Solitude Type #1: Introversion
- Solitude Type #2: Taking Off the Mask
- Solitude Type #3: Social Anxiety
- Solitude Type #4: The Trauma Paradox
- Solitude Type #5: Schizoid Personality Disorder
And from 6 Ways to Beat Social Anxiety:
- Is Wanting to Be Alone a Problem?
- How Can I Feel Better in Social Situations?
I have a feeling that I should just memorize the texts of these two essays. I suspect that it will help me, my friends, and my family more than any other two essays that I have ever read.